Halloween is here, and so are we — with a fistful on content brain candy to keep you reading while you’re trekking your kiddies from house to house. Satisfy your content strategy sweet tooth with five of our favorite reads for the week ending October 30, 2015.
- You might be wearing last year’s costume, but you’ve made it look fresh and new. Besides, it suits you perfectly. Now, maybe you’re also interested in content reuse — an intelligent way to create content once and have it look great in all the right places. Read how Content Marketing Institute got started with content reuse in this instructive article.
- Ding dong .Who’s there? It’s a great post from Kapost about the role content plays in making sales and marketing alignment a reality. This is a topic we’ve written about before and one we help our clients tackle.
- Brain Traffic’s Meghan Casey answers the door with a super-sweet content strategy primer for content marketers. If you’re a marketer who wonders why you can’t just start pumping out posts, read Content Strategy for Marketers 101: Your Questions Answered.
- Interested in taking your content to some new neighborhoods? Then here’s another primer, this one laying out the basics of creating content for global-ready customer experiences.
- And finally, be careful out there. If you’ve somehow missed our post on all the horrifying ways your content program might go wrong, now’s a good time to heed our warnings. You never know what ghost and ghouls are waiting to spook you.