Starting today, we’ll be sharing a weekly handful of our favorite reads/views/posts for content marketers. Did we miss something you loved this week? Drop us a note to let us know about your personal faves.
- One of our most popular shares over the past week was a not-so-new-but-smart-and-true piece from The Social Marketers about the importance of storytelling.
- AdWeek’s PRNewser discussed The State of Content Marketing, a new study produced by The Content Council, in particular the top challenges facing content marketing and CMOs. Want a deeper dive? The Content Council is hosting a webinar to discuss the findings next Wednesday, June 17.
- Greg wrote: “We have a name for content that’s overly promotional. We call it advertising.”
- MarketingProfs is hosting a content marketing virtual conference today, Friday, June 12. Check it out.
- Former FLOTUS and hopeful POTUS Hillary Clinton made a buzzworthy impression this week with her first Instagram post, a photo of patriotic-hued pantsuits. Love her or hate her, @hillaryclinton is giving us an early glimpse of how content and social may play a role in her campaign approach.